How to prevent clear screen when query finish? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Condor
Subject How to prevent clear screen when query finish?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

sorry for dumb question, did any one can tell me how the hell I can
remove clear screen after finish the sql query from console ?
This probably have some idea, but for me look like very ... not good
idea. When I run query from console like:

SELECT * FROM table_x;

I got the result ... with (END) and when I click key -> q for quit the
result disappear and I can't scroll it back,
if I need to check something again (change console do something, get one
line and need to scroll back) and want to see my old result again, I
need to run query
again ... I never has this problem on Slackware, but today one of my
partners give me a shell to his ubuntu server to fix something on
database.

Cheers,
Hristo S.