Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Kamigishi Rei
Subject Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On 28.10.2021 7:21, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> Also, page 0 of the table "page" itself would be useful. The same
> pageinspect recipe will work with a table.

I forgot to mention: I have the data directory from the PostgreSQL 13.3
instance that ran inside the same jail on the same FreeBSD system since
May, so if that might be useful for the investigation, I can pull it
into another VM.

--
K. R.