Re: Connect to a database in a .sql file - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Assad Jarrahian
Subject Re: Connect to a database in a .sql file
Date
List pgsql-general
Sorry, I am a linux/OS X person. Was working on PGADMIN in windows and thought their query tool was the same as psql. Just ran the script in psql on my linux box and it worked.
My apologies.
   Tom, I am not leaping to silly conclusions. Calm down please. We are all trying to learn from people with knowledge. Be curtious.
Thanks.

-assad

On 11/8/05, Richard Huxton <dev@archonet.com> wrote:
Assad Jarrahian wrote:

> \c does not work in .sql script run in psql.

That sounds unlikely. What sort of error message are you getting?

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd