can I update multiple table at a time? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Jagadeesh
Subject can I update multiple table at a time?
Date
Re: can I update multiple table at a time?
Re: can I update multiple table at a time?
Re: can I update multiple table at a time?
List pgsql-admin
Hello Gurus,

Is it possible to update two table using single sql statement? huh?
let me be clear

I have table master with state and date field. And in history table I
have same fields i.e., state and date. I'm writing an update statement
to set 'open' state records  to 'closed' state after 7. both table can
be joined using id.

Any thoughts?

Thanks