Re: BUG #16739: Temporary files not deleting from data folder on disk - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Adrien Nayrat
Subject Re: BUG #16739: Temporary files not deleting from data folder on disk
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hello,

I am experiencing the same issue on an up-to-date Postgres (13.11).
I have many files corresponding to temporary tables (for example
t7_4191281453.90). These files are not cleaned until we manually restart
Postgres (all client session are closed).

When temporary table were created, we reached disk full (Disk quota
exceeded). Then the instance crashed and restarted in recovery mode. But
files related to temporary tables still exist.

It seems there is something missing to clean these files after a recovery ?

Regards,

--
Adrien NAYRAT