Re: ToDo: show size of partitioned table - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: ToDo: show size of partitioned table
Date
Re: ToDo: show size of partitioned table
List pgsql-hackers
On 2019-03-22 01:21, Amit Langote wrote:
> On 2019/03/22 2:23, David Steele wrote:

>>> Maybe, we should set this ready for committer then?
>>
>> There don't appear to be any objections.  Perhaps you should do that?
>
> OK, done.

What is the purpose of this patch (hint: commit message)?  The email
subject is "show size of partitioned table", which seems reasonable, but
looking briefly at a patch, it adds new psql commands to display
partitioned tables only.  I don't understand the purpose of that.

(Moreover, who is the author of this patch?  Is the commit fest entry
accurate?)