[GSOC 18] Performance Farm Project - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From 马来酸
Subject [GSOC 18] Performance Farm Project
Date
Re: [GSOC 18] Performance Farm Project  (Mark Wong <mark@2ndQuadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Dear Sir,
Hi, my name is Hongyuan Ma. I am a junior student in software engineering in Shanghai.I am interested in the idea "Develop Performance Farm Database and Website".I started developing web applications since my sophomore year and have experience in developing web sites.

I took a look at the buildfarm project and in my opinion, the Performance Farm project has three basic functions:
  • User Authentication
  • Upload data (json format or file format)
  • Review the data(may provide search, sorting and other functions)
Due to limited information on the idea page,  if you can provide more detailed functional requirements, my thinking will be clearer.
 I am willing to initialize this project in the next few days and initially achieve some basic functions. I plan to use Django 2.x, which requires python 3.5+. Here are some of my questions about this project.
  • Should this project consider the use of front-end framework(vue,react,etc.) to separate the front-end from the front-end?
  • Does this project use the UI framework(antDesign,bootstrap,etc.) for better visual effects?
I am willing to discuss this project in more depth with you. Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Hongyuan Ma (CS_MaleicAcid@163.com