Re: What is the best way to upgrade pgAdmin on Windows? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: What is the best way to upgrade pgAdmin on Windows?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 8/14/24 23:34, 毛毛 wrote:
> Hey there,
>
> I just found out my pgAdmin is version 7.6, while the current version is
> 8.6. Looks like it's time for an upgrade!

Per

https://www.pgadmin.org/download/pgadmin-4-windows/

The current version is 8.10.

> The notification I got had a link to the EDB site with a bunch of
> PostgreSQL installers listed. Thing is, I don't want to mess up my
> database. So I figured it'd be smart to learn some best practices for
> upgrading before I dive in.

pgAdmin4 != Postgres, it is just a GUI client for Postgres.

How did you originally install pgAdmin4?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com