Re: Prevent loss of query text when pgAdmin crashes or freezes - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Evan Martin
Subject Re: Prevent loss of query text when pgAdmin crashes or freezes
Date
List pgadmin-support
Fixing the bug and implementing this are not mutually exclusive. Of
course, it should be fixed, but that's just one bug. I've experienced at
least 3 different kinds of crashes. This is about mitigating the impact
of all crashing bugs, which is important, because they will never be
eliminated completely.

Thanks for adding it to the TODO list, Guillaume. I'll post separately
about this particular crash if I can reproduce it reliably.

Regards,
Evan