Re: Re: OUT Parameter of type used defined object array obtained as null - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: Re: OUT Parameter of type used defined object array obtained as null
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
On 19.06.2012 06:22, njohny wrote:
> Hi Dave,
> You are right.I am using Enterprise DB version
> of PostgreSQL .But As far as I know both have same features. It would be fine If you could suggest me some work outs
inpostgre sql.

I'd suggest that you contact EnterpriseDB's support. I could give you
examples here on how to use PostgreSQL features, but this seems rather
EDB-specific, with the Oracle-style CREATE PROCEDURE syntax and all.
Besides, it's not really clear to me what you're trying to accomplish.

--
   Heikki Linnakangas