Re: Re: [BUGS] BUG #6684: An I/O error occured while sending to the backend - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: Re: [BUGS] BUG #6684: An I/O error occured while sending to the backend
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com> wrote:
> This is almost always a problem with a router or the network.

I agree.  This is reinforced by the off-list response I got from the
OP [BTW, wbrana, please keep the list copied in the future], which
was that he was using the 9.2devel jar, but that when he tried the
current production jar he still got the error but at a different
point in the test.  I'm betting a firewall is shutting down the
connection.

-Kevin