Re: PG vs MSSQL language comparison ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Grant Allen
Subject Re: PG vs MSSQL language comparison ?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 26/05/2012 00:04, Andreas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not into comparing which DBMS is better as we all know ... kind of ... well ...
>
> I'd like to find ressources to look up how one can do X in MSSQL when one knows how it is done in PG's SQL and the
otherway around.

> regards
> Andreas

Hi Andreas,

It's a little out of date (I've been meaning to update it for about 2 years now) and has some gaps, but try the
DatabaseRosetta Stone.

http://www.grantondata.com/community/dbrosettastone.html

Let me know if you spot anything missing you'd like updated.

Ciao
Fuzzy
:-)