Database designer gone in dev? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Colin Beckingham
Subject Database designer gone in dev?
Date
Re: Database designer gone in dev?
List pgadmin-support
1.15 Dev with wxw 2.9.3 on Opensuse 12.1:

Recent development versions have compiled in the DD no problem, it is a
little bit broken but is still a valuable tool. I use it a lot.

This morning I did a git pull and now there is no DD. I tried a few
configure --with-??? but could not find the sweet spot. configure --help
does not have an indication, but the end of config shows that it does
not intend to build the DD.

Checked changelog but no note.

I'm guessing this is part of prep for issue of a new version. Any hints?
--
---
Colin Beckingham