Re: Features of Postgresql and Postgres-xc with MySQL - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Features of Postgresql and Postgres-xc with MySQL
Date
List pgsql-www
Vivek,

> Please forward this mail to the correct mailing list if this is not a right
> place,

This works fine, although you should ask on the pgsql-advocacy mailing
list in the future, our email press@postgresql.org for future requests.

> Please send me the link or white papers from where i can get information
> like.
> 1. Feature comparison in between PostgreSQL 9.x with MySql or MariaDB
> 2. if possible specially with DBaaS

I don't think anyone has assembled this information.  If you have
specific questions, though, people will be happy to answer them.

Michael has already sent you the Postgres-XC information.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.