Desperately need mentors for GSOC FDW projects - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Josh Berkus
Subject Desperately need mentors for GSOC FDW projects
Date
List pgsql-hackers
All,

We have 2 fairly promising projects for FDW work for this Google Summer
of code.  One is for a Firebird FDW, and the more promising one is for a
"document collection" FDW from a previous successful GSOC student.

The problem is, we don't have potential mentors for these.  If you are
able to help with mentoring a Foreign Data Wrapper project, please get
back to me as soon as possible, so that we can accept one of these projects.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.