Re: Minor typo in doc - "usename" vs "username" ('r') in sql-createdatabase.html - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: Minor typo in doc - "usename" vs "username" ('r') in sql-createdatabase.html
Date
List pgsql-docs
On 08.04.2012 03:29, Basil Bourque wrote:
> [1] Is this mailing list the proper place to report minor problems such as typos found in the documentation?

Yes.

> [2] I found the breakout of parameters on this page:
>    http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/sql-createdatabase.html
> …listed “usename” rather than “username”, missing the ‘r’.

Thanks. This seems to have been already fixed in the latest sources, see
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/sql-createdatabase.html, so
it will be corrected in 9.2.

--
   Heikki Linnakangas