Re: scripted 'pg_ctl start' hangs and never finishes, goes - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Brian Fehrle
Subject Re: scripted 'pg_ctl start' hangs and never finishes, goes
Date
List pgsql-general
Interestingly enough, when using a perl system() vs the qx() or backticks, it doesn't have this behavior. So I've got it working now with some modifications.

I'm still interested as why I've seen this behavior, a. from a perl qx() call and b. from an ssh connection from another server.

- Brian F