Re: One more query - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: One more query
Date
List pgsql-general
On 03/17/2012 12:04 AM, prem tolani wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> I am using one postgresql 8.1, when my application in java is running and i restart the postgresql 8.1 service, my
applicationcrashes. Can you please tell me what could the probable fix for this ? I am using windows 7(32 bit). This
doesnot happen on windows xp. can u please tell me what could be the probable reason for that ?

This is going to need a lot more information to get an answer:)

Are any error messages shown?

What is the application ?
    Is it custom or a known application?

What do the logs say?