Re: Shared memory for large PostGIS operations - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: Shared memory for large PostGIS operations
Date
List pgsql-performance
Andy Colson  wrote:
On 03/16/2012 05:30 PM, Kevin Grittner wrote:

>> Ah, I didn't pick up on the attempts at humor; perhaps that's why
>> you mistook something I said as an attempt at an insult.
>
> It wasn't you Kevin, it was me that insulted him. (Although I was
> trying to be funny, and not mean).

Adding to the confusion, I think I missed one of the emails/posts.
Oh, well, it sounds like mostly people need to use more smiley-faces,
since humor can be so easy to miss in this medium.

Brian, I hope this doesn't put you off from posting -- we try to be
helpful here.

-Kevin