Fwd: Prepare yourself to review PostgreSQL Magazine #01 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From damien clochard
Subject Fwd: Prepare yourself to review PostgreSQL Magazine #01
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi

The first official issue of PostgreSQL Magazine is on its way !

If you want to help us, now is a great time. We need reviewers.

If you want to participate to this effort, please read the message below
and subscribe to our mailing list at https://groups.google.com/group/pgmag/

The review process will start by the end of the week.

Regards,

--
damien clochard