Re: pg_dump - 8.3 - schemas - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: pg_dump - 8.3 - schemas
Date
List pgsql-sql
On 02/16/2012 12:17 PM, Edward W. Rouse wrote:
> Well, when I do a restore using the created file, reports isn't there. i.e.
> the select from reports.table gives an error and, from psql, \l doesn't list
> it and \dn doesn't show it. But that all does work on the original database.

What is the error reported?
What do the Postgres logs show when you restore the data?
Do a pg_restore -l against the dump file. This will list the contents of
the dump. See if the schema and contents are there.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com