Re: patch for preventing the specification of conflicting transaction read/write options - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: patch for preventing the specification of conflicting transaction read/write options
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Chetan Suttraway <chetan.suttraway@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> This is regarding the TODO item:
> "Prevent the specification of conflicting transaction read/write
> options"
>
> listed at:
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo

Thanks for chipping away at items on the list.
> Please pass on any inputs on the patch.
Right now we want people focusing on fixing bugs and reviewing
patches submitted by the start of the current CommitFest.  Please
add this to the open CF so we don't lose track of it.
-Kevin