Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Make group commit more effective. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Make group commit more effective.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 30.01.2012 20:27, Robert Haas wrote:
> Either this patch, or something else committed this morning, is
> causing "make check" to hang or run extremely slowly for me.  I think
> it's this patch, because I attached to a backend and stopped it a few
> times, and all the backtraces look like this:

Yeah, sure looks like it's the group commit commit. It works for me, and
staring at the code, I have no idea what could be causing it. The
buildfarm seems happy too, so this is pretty mysterious.

I did find one bug, see attached, but AFAICS it should only cause
unnecessary wakeups in some corner cases, which is harmless.

--
   Heikki Linnakangas

Attachment