Re: URGENT: temporary table not recognized? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John R Pierce
Subject Re: URGENT: temporary table not recognized?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 01/06/12 5:33 PM, Phoenix Kiula wrote:
>> >  http://pgloader.projects.postgresql.org/
> Sorry. That I already did.
>
> But where's the config file? How to configure the config file?
> Where's the simple doc (not on that ugly PGFoundry website, I mean in
> English that people can understand what to do, with a starting
> sample?)

you should check your attitude at the door.  this isn't Microsoft Pay
per Incident Tech Support.

what you're asking for is right on that very URL you so conveniently
quoted, both the configuration file format ("Global Configuration
Section"), and where the sample pgloader.conf can be found...

> Please see the given configuration example which should be distributed
> in/usr/share/doc/pgloader/examples/pgloader.conf.
>
> The example configuration file comes with example data and can be used
> a unit test ofpgloader.

so, yes, you need to download the package and un-tar it to see the
sample .conf....

$ wget http://pgfoundry.org/frs/download.php/2294/pgloader-2.3.2.tar.gz
$ tar xzf pgloader-2.3.2.tar.gz
$ cd pgloader-2.3.2