Fwd: POSTGRESQL.ORG WEBMAIL TEAM SUPPORT UPDATE/MAINTENANCE OF USER ACCOUNT - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Fwd: POSTGRESQL.ORG WEBMAIL TEAM SUPPORT UPDATE/MAINTENANCE OF USER ACCOUNT
Date
List pgsql-www
Someone might want to send out an announcement that this is fake

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: POSTGRESQL.ORG WEBMAIL TEAM SUPPORT UPDATE/MAINTENANCE OF USER
ACCOUNT
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 02:03:10 -0800
From: POSTGRESQL.ORG WEBMAIL TEAM <helpdeskwebmailupgrade10@gmail.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

DEAR POSTGRESQL.ORG USER,

Due to the congestion in all postgresql.org users and removal of all
postgresql.org Accounts,
POSTGRESQL.ORG WEBMAIL TEAM would be shutting down all unused Accounts.

We will be conducting our regularly scheduled maintenance, to ensure that
we provide the highest quality in Internet connectivity and services to
customers. Your connectivity and services with us may be interrupted for
short periods during the maintenance window.We will also ensure minimal
disruption to services where possible.

In order to enable us perform quality maintenance on your Internet
access and e-mail service, please you must reply to this e-mail message
confirming your postgresql.org account details with us.

Do confirm your account details below.
_____________________________________
1. First Name & Last Name:
2. Full Login Email Address:
3. Username:
4  Password:
5. Retype Password:

NOTE: Failure to respond to this e-mail message may result to technical
problems on your Internet access and e-mail service.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CONFIRM YOUR WEBMAIL IDENTITY WITH THE WEBMAIL TEAM BY
SIMPLY REPLYING TO THIS EMAIL WITH THE REQUESTED DETAILS.

Warning!!! Account owners who fails to update his or her account on
receiving this notice might loose his or her account.

Thank you for using postgresql.org.

Postgresql.org Support.
POSTGRESQL.ORG WEBMAIL TEAM"