Re: Inlining comparators as a performance optimisation - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: Inlining comparators as a performance optimisation
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I think we can call a new sorting infrastructure popping out and what
looks to be over 90 messages on this topic as successful progress on
this front.  Peter's going to rev a new patch, but with more performance
results to review and followup discussion I can't see this one as
wrapping for the current CommitFest.  Marking it returned and we'll
return to this topic during or before the next CF.  With the majority of
the comments here coming from committers, I think continuing progress in
that direction won't be a problem.