Re: IDLE in transaction introspection - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: IDLE in transaction introspection
Date
List pgsql-hackers
This patch seems closing in on being done, but it's surely going to take
at least one more round of review to make sure all the naming and
documentation is up right.  I can work on that again whenever Scott gets
another version necessary, and Magnus is already poking around with an
eye toward possibly committing the result.  I think we can make this one
"returned with feedback" for this CF, but encourage Scott to resubmit as
early as feasible before the next one.  With some good luck, we might
even close this out before that one even starts.