Re: Configuration include directory - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: Configuration include directory
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Well, the existing include directive works relative to the directory the
> including file is in.  If includedir works differently from that, that
> would be highly confusing.

Right, and that's gone now; latest update matches the regular include
behavior.

> I would actually just extend "include" to accept wildcards instead of
> inventing a slightly new and slightly different mechanism.

That's one of the ideas thrown out during the first round of discussion
around this patch.  Tom's summary of why that wasn't worth doing hits
the highlights:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2009-10/msg01628.php