Re: Common slow query reasons - help with a special log - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Tomas Vondra
Subject Re: Common slow query reasons - help with a special log
Date
List pgsql-performance
There's auto_explain contrib module that does exactly what you're asking
for. Anyway, explain analyze is quite expensive - think twice before
enabling that on production server where you already have performance
issues.

Tomas