Re: ecmascript 5 DATESTYLE - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From ben hockey
Subject Re: ecmascript 5 DATESTYLE
Date
Re: ecmascript 5 DATESTYLE  (Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 12/6/2011 3:20 PM, Pavel Stehule wrote:

> I am for ECMA datestyle
>
> it is there but just is not public, if I remember well
>
> Theoretically some custom output/input transform routine can be very
> interesting - for domains, for boolean type - but on second hand - the
> usage of this feature is minimal and there is risk for less advanced
> users - so ECMA datestyle is very adequate solution.
>
> Regards
>
> Pavel

i don't particularly need anything other than ECMA datestyle - i was
just under the impression that a more generic solution was preferred.
so, ECMA is enough to stop me from making any more noise about this.

pavel, is there a way i can use this currently?  if not, would it take
much effort to make this public?

thanks,

ben...