Re: [REVIEW] Patch for cursor calling with named parameters - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: [REVIEW] Patch for cursor calling with named parameters
Date
Re: [REVIEW] Patch for cursor calling with named parameters  (Yeb Havinga <yebhavinga@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Kevin Grittner <kgrittn@wicourts.gov> wrote:
> Yeb Havinga <yebhavinga@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I personally tend to believe it doesn't even need to be an error.
>> There is no technical reason not to allow it. All the user needs
>> to do is make sure that the combination of named parameters and
>> the positional ones together are complete and not overlapping.
> If there are no objections, I suggest that Yeb implement the mixed
> notation for cursor parameters.
Hearing no objections -- Yeb, are you OK with doing this, and do you
feel this is doable for this CF?
-Kevin