Re: Sign me up - Mailing list pgsql-rrreviewers

From Greg Smith
Subject Re: Sign me up
Date
List pgsql-rrreviewers
On 11/14/2011 04:17 PM, Royce Ausburn wrote:
> Please give me the simpler patches -- I've been using pgsql for years, but only read some pgsql code a couple of
monthsago ;)  I'm not strong in C either, but I'll nut it out.

How about "Include detailed information about a row failing a CHECK
constraint into the error message"?  There's not a lot of code there,
the main review work is preparing a test case that demonstrates the code
does its job.  (One really should have been included with the patch, but
this condition isn't difficult to recreate)  If that sounds reasonable,
just edit the patch and add yourself there.  I see you've already
created your own entry there, so you know how that works.