Re: Error with Application Stack Builder 3.0.0 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John R Pierce
Subject Re: Error with Application Stack Builder 3.0.0
Date
List pgsql-general
On 11/12/11 5:00 AM, alextc wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am new to PostgreSQL. I have recently installed PostgreSQL 9.1 with
> Application Stack Builder 3.0.0. However, I have ever had the Stack Builder
> work while trying to install new software.
>
> The error message is as below.
> http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/file/n4986863/postgreSQL.jpg

"Stack Builder" is not actually part of the PostgreSQL Database Server.
Its a third party package from EnterpriseDB they bundle with their MS
Windows port of Postgres.  You'd likely be better off asking
EnteprriseDB for help.