Re: Hacking PostgreSQL to work in Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther 7B85) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Marko Karppinen
Subject Re: Hacking PostgreSQL to work in Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther 7B85)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
James, we've spent some time lately with Mac OS X related changes to
the code base. Please try this again with a fresh CVS copy of
PostgreSQL and let us know if there are any further changes you think
we'd need to work properly with Panther.

Thanks,
mk