Re: (bez temata) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: (bez temata)
Date
List pgsql-general
On 11/11/2011 04:09 AM, Kaspars Zelgis wrote:

> Hello, I have problem with installation, I cannot install, cause there
> is a password, and I dont now what it is about, what kind a password,
> give me the answer please

You have to make the password up. It is the password you will use to log
in to your database as the "postgres" user once the install completes.

If you are told the password is wrong, then you've had PostgreSQL
installed before and you need to use the password you set then. If you
don't know it, you can change the password for the "postgres" user
account in Windows (using Administrative Tools) to one that you do know.

--
Craig Ringer