Re: May have a booth at MYGOSSCON, any suggestions for materials? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: May have a booth at MYGOSSCON, any suggestions for materials?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 10/28/11 4:56 PM, Chris Travers wrote:
> Hi;
>
> I may have a booth at The Malaysian Government Open Source Software
> Convention (MYGOSSCON) for LedgerSMB, and I'd be happy to share it
> with PostgreSQL.  I think it would be good to push PostgreSQL as well,
> since there is a lot of Oracle being used in government there.
>
> Any suggestions/contributions for PostgreSQL materials to distribute
> would be appreciated.

Materials we can get you, especially if you can carry them over.

I don't know who, if anyone, is going to the conference though.  I'm not
because I won't be back from TYday trip in time.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.