Re: plpgsql at what point does the knowledge of the query come in? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: plpgsql at what point does the knowledge of the query come in?
Date
Re: plpgsql at what point does the knowledge of the query come in?  (Henry Drexler <alonup8tb@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
On 20/10/2011 23:16, Henry Drexler wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 5:41 PM, Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie
> <mailto:rod@iol.ie>> wrote:
>

>     Are you sure about this? Try using RAISE NOTICE statements in the
>     function to output the value of nnlength each time it's executed.
>
>     Ray.
>

> Thank you for showing me the 'Rase Notice' , I had not seen that before
> and it helped me solve my problem right away.

Glad you got sorted. What was the problem in the end?

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie