Re: Dynamic sql real examples - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gavin Flower
Subject Re: Dynamic sql real examples
Date
List pgsql-general
On 13/10/11 18:44, Gabriel Filipiak wrote:

2011/10/13 Gavin Flower <GavinFlower@archidevsys.co.nz>
On 13/10/11 18:35, Gabriel Filipiak wrote:
Thx Gavin,

any other suggestions from others?

Gabe

2011/10/13 Gavin Flower <GavinFlower@archidevsys.co.nz>
On 13/10/11 17:55, Gabriel Filipiak wrote:
[...]
Hi Gabe,

Please do not 'top post'.  In these mailings lists, you are expected to add your comments either interpersed, or (more normally) at the bottom.  This allows people to read the context, before they read your comments.

Cheers,
Gavin

Sorry about that.

Gabe

No worries, I still make silly mistakes like replying directly to people and forgetting to cc the list!

Also don't worry to much about your English! If you read some of my posts you will sometimes wonder if English is my frst language (it is), but sometimes my grammer and spelling leaves much to be desired - especially when I am tired, I'm in a hurry, or my eyesight is poor (the latter will hopefully be fixed soon).

Cheers,
Gavin