Re: Commitfest app not exporting "moved to another commitfest" to rss - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Brar Piening
Subject Re: Commitfest app not exporting "moved to another commitfest" to rss
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Brar Piening wrote:
> I use rss to follow up on patches that I'm interested in and  it's the
> second time I was wonering where my patch has gone in the commitfest
> app due to $Topic.

Just after pushing the send button my RSS-feed got updated and contained
the relevant information.
Sorry for the noise!

I don't actually understand the delay in my feed getting updated despite
the fact that I'm regularly updating it on my side.

Regards,

Brar