Re: Postgresql-8.2 Replication - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: Postgresql-8.2 Replication
Date
List pgsql-general
On 05/10/2011 11:19, khizer wrote:
> Thanks for reply
>

> Can we use slony on ubuntu OS
> as it was giving error while compiling and installing slony

Please keep your replies on the list.

What errors were you getting? If I recall correctly, you need to have
the headers for PostgreSQL on the machine where you're building Slony.
Anyway, if you post your errors here others may be able to help you.

> one more thing there is no package for slony8.2 isn't it

I don't know - 8.2 is getting old now, so maybe. It probably depends on
what version of Ubuntu you're using.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland