Re: PostgreSQL ANSI OBDC Installation - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Hiroshi Saito
Subject Re: PostgreSQL ANSI OBDC Installation
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi.

Sorry very late reaction.

It has full knowledge of a postgis project to the method using Postgres
Then, It seems that the main usage is realized without using ODBS.
http://postgis.refractions.net/
Other someone may be able to show. It is not me though regrettable...

I appreciate your perseverance. thanks.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito