Re: (another ;-)) PostgreSQL-derived project ... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Darren Duncan
Subject Re: (another ;-)) PostgreSQL-derived project ...
Date
List pgsql-general
Based on your description, I suggest you might want to look at SQLite.  It
provides a number of compile-time options where you can exclude various features
you don't want from the binary, when simply ignoring the extra features isn't
good enough. -- Darren Duncan