Wikipedia's Isolation page - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Wikipedia's Isolation page
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I'm not very happy about the skewed discussion on the Wikipedia
"Isolation (database systems)" page.  The whole thing is very much
skewed toward pre-MVCC techniques, and this section is outright
inaccurate as of PostgreSQL version 9.1:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isolation_%28database_systems%29#SERIALIZABLE

I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out what to do about this.
Should I just do a minor tweak to that section with a reference or
two to PostgreSQL doc or wiki pages, or does it merit something more
fundamental?  Are any of the ace wordsmiths here eager to deal with
it instead of letting me hacking at it?

-Kevin