Re: Is there really no interest in SQL Standard? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Susanne Ebrecht
Subject Re: Is there really no interest in SQL Standard?
Date
Re: Is there really no interest in SQL Standard?
List pgsql-hackers
On 16.09.2011 15:59, Dave Page wrote:
> other plans less than 2 years ago. For me, a representative would have
> been reporting back to us after each meeting, and discussing points to
> raise before each meeting - not working in isolation, without the
> knowledge of others.

Dave,

I exactly did this with Peter.
Afair, I once was told it is enough to report to Peter.
And as I said - David showed interests and we sometimes talk about it too.
I never wanted to bother hackers with all this stuff.

Susanne

--
Susanne Ebrecht - 2ndQuadrant
www.2ndQuadrant.com