Re: Jenkins - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: Jenkins
Date
List pgsql-general
On 09/13/2011 07:28 PM, salah jubeh wrote:
Hello.

This might be the wrong place to post my question, but any help is appreciated.

Did any one used Jenkins for Postgresql unit testing, and what are the available unit testing plug-ins?,  is there is a tutorial for that ?
Thanks in advance

I'm not aware of any significant use of Jenkins with Pg, though I'm sure plenty of Java apps that use Pg via PgJDBC test against it using JUnit . That might be your best bet for now, as AFAIK there aren't any dedicated Pg-specific JUnit plugins.

What sorts of things do you want to test, anyway?

--
Craig Ringer