replication set-up - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From ScientificWare-Luigi D'Angelo
Subject replication set-up
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hello everyone
i'm totally new to postgresql. I am trying to learn how to set up a streaming replication.
I've prepared my "primary" server and i would need a streaming replication on a  "hot standby"

I'm reading the official guide downloaded from the postgre web page.
I do understand the theory of how SR has to work, but the whole thing seems a little bit odd to set up and manage.
I was wondering if there is some GUI tool to set-up, control and manage the replication with.

I tried repmgr via command line, but i'm having problems while trying to compile the source on my Fedora15 test server

Any GUI tool to add on pgAdmin and get the replication done?
Does Slony do a Streaming Replication too? I've browsed the wiki and it seems something different

Thanks