Re: Select Output in XML format - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adarsh Sharma
Subject Re: Select Output in XML format
Date
Re: Select Output in XML format  (Chetan Suttraway <chetan.suttraway@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgsql-general
Thanks I am trying as below ;

db_name=# select table_to_xml(tbl master, nulls boolean, tableforest
boolean, targetns text);
ERROR:  syntax error at or near "master"
LINE 1: select table_to_xml(tbl master, nulls boolean, tableforest b...
                                                   ^
Do I need to use both functions