Re: Large C files - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jan Urbański
Subject Re: Large C files
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 07/09/11 01:13, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> On 6 September 2011 08:29, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
>> I was thinking about splitting up plpython.c, but it's not even on that
>> list. ;-)
>
> IIRC the obesity of that file is something that Jan Urbański intends
> to fix, or is at least concerned about. Perhaps you should compare
> notes.

Yeah, plpython.c could easily be splitted into submodules for builtin
functions, spi support, subtransactions support, traceback support etc.

If there is consensus that this should be done, I'll see if I can find
time to submit a giant-diff-no-behaviour-changes patch for the next CF.

Cheers,
Jan