Re: PostgreSQL Magazine #01 : Let's get it started ! help wanted ! - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Magazine #01 : Let's get it started ! help wanted !
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 25/08/2011 22:32, damien clochard wrote:
> Therefore i'm happy to put the issue #01 on track ! This version will be
> keep on with the general layout and structure of the issue #00, but
> mmeanwhile many modifications and improvements will be made, based on
> the feedback we received over the last months.
>
> Although I did a lot of work by myself for the issue #00, i want to be
> clear that PostgreSQL Magazine is intended to be a community driven
> project. So if you are interested by this projetct, come on board !
>
> We need Editors, Graphic designers, Reviewers, Translators and of course
> writers. Even if you don't a previous experience in the media, you can
> help the project in many ways !
>
> I've open a dedicated mailing list for the project so that we don't
> flood the psql-advocacy list ;-)

Hi Damien,

Glad to hear the project is going ahead. I'm happy to help again as a
reviewer.

> You're all welcome to this list. Even if you're just a reader of the
> magazine :
>
> https://groups.google.com/group/pgmag/

Just speaking personally, but I'd actually prefer an old-fashioned
mailing list, such as this one... I don't have a GMail account (gasp),
but if everyone else prefers the Google list then I'll sign up for one.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie