Could we do a sentence on mailing list web page? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Susanne Ebrecht
Subject Could we do a sentence on mailing list web page?
Date
List pgsql-www
Hello,

I am just forwarding a complain that arrived on the German list.

The user plead the list not to send email in html.

I think this problem might hit all lists.
And I also think html mails made more people upset.
This user just is the one who has the courage to complain.

Honestly - I filter html and treat it as spam.

My idea is:
Could we make a small sentence on the mailing list page?
Something like:
"Please use plain text when you write to us"

Best Regards,

Susanne

--
Susanne Ebrecht - 2ndQuadrant